Sunday, March 25, 2012

LOVE YOU DUDE ♥

 




Happy Birthday  

So here goes your most awaited post! --

Happy birthday loves! I may not be the one who first greeted you on your most special day but I hope you'll never forget about this since i'm posting this online :D You know how much I love you naman! So don't get me wrong whenever I tell you things you don't really want to hear during you emote moments. As a pretty and awesome loving and honest friend, I want you to face reality instead of being your buddy in dreamland! There may be times wherein we can't go out as often as we want to but always remember you're included in my dreams for the future so don't get too mushy whenever we don't see each other for a long time! This line is probably the most used on birthday greetings but this is just so true, I'M ALWAYS HERE! When the time comes that you'll feel like the whole world has already turned their backs on you, don't forget what I always tell you! Wag ka ng magisip-isip ng ibang bagay, makuntento ka nalang sa kung anong nasa harap mo kasi sa maniwala ka't sa hindi, mas mahal ka naming mga taong nakapaligid sayo 



Xs & Os,
B ♥

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

Aww so sweet. Belated happy birthday to her :)

Please join my new giveaway if you haven't yet:
http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/03/soleil-flats-easter-giveaway.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...