Saturday, September 10, 2011

Insomnia :))

Time check: 1:25 am :|

I think i'm having my 'paminsan minsang insomnia' again. Haha =)))) It's been a while since i last slep sooooo late. During those times, i was accompanied by one of my best buddies, RM, by staying up with me through the phone. But now, due to our stressful and opposite schedules, we haven't had the chance to have the 'magdamagang telebabad' again :))

My friends and I loves to talk on the phone, but we don't hve the 3-way so Jamie and I would talk at night, then i'll call RM at around midnight. That's how it works for us, kahit na we spent all day chatting at school, we never run out of topics to talk about :))

I think i already spilled something that made me think i'm ready for sleep na ;) So, good night :*

Xs & Os
B ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...