Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bouncing Back


Why, hello there! :)

Well, i'll be starting this by telling you why I was MIA for quite some time. It all comes down to this fact: Our laptop broke and we simply thought it would be fine just having an iPad in the house. But no, it was hard not having one because first and foremost, I can't blog properly! But that was not enough to push my uncle to have it fixed. It took him months to finally realize that it's way easier making reports on a laptop instead of the iPad so lo and behold, he had it fixed and ready for an overuse once again right after our post-holy week trip to my papa's hometown.

I'm crossing my fingers that I won't be too lazy to blog since I don't have any valid excuses not to anymore. I really need to do this because I think my silly brain needs to function instead of always sleeping the whole day off and i'm hoping that my writing skills will finally improve after reading tons and tons of books. :) 




Xs & Os,
B ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...