Monday, April 22, 2013

Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid

Back in my high school days, EVERYONE, yes I did mean everyone, is a Sun Cellular subscriber. Now that I am in college, I observed that it is passed down to the current generation because all high school students I know are still Sun Cellular users. I'm helping my brother right now on choosing which plan suits him best.




Plan 600 offers Unlimited Sun-to-Sun calls and texts, P250 worth calls to other networks/Sun-to-Sun MMS, and 350 texts to other networks. Phone line-up: Alcatel OT-978, Nokia Asha 303, LG Optimus L3, Alcatel OT-916D and LG L5.
Perfect for students who has so many barkadas and loves 'telebabad', high school babies!

Plan 900 offers Unlimited texts to Sun, 4hrs of Call to Sun and Unlimited Mobile internet. Phone line-up: Samsung Galaxy Grand, LG L7 and HTC Desire X.
Ideal for college students and those who are working. Especially this summer, time to Instagram all the things that has caught your eye during out-of-town vacays.




This has definitely made me think of changing network and switching to Sun. What do you think? :)






Xs & Os,
B ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...