Wednesday, February 1, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day38


Day 38 - A picture of your favorite drink.

** Iced Tea and Pineapple Juice **
Summer ang peg ng mga to' =))))


When I read 'favorite drink', these two were the first ones to come to my mind. But after a few seconds, I was wondering if the drink it's referring to is juice or adult drink? Haha, to be sure I also added the Vodka Ice (Black Label). This is the only drink that my mom wants so, during our yearly christmas party in our compound with our relatives, she allowed me take a SIP. Yeah, only a long sip, though I wanted to finish the whole bottle! =)) It tastes like 7UP but much better. My mom said that this drink can absolutely fool you, after finishing a couple of bottles, it will definitely rock your world!




Xs & Os,
B ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...