Wednesday, February 22, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day59


Day 27 - A picture of your prom.



My Senior's Night (aka JS Prom but for Seniors only) was one the best nights in my life! It was very memorable not only because everyone looks undeniably gorgeous but because we were at the crucial moment of our high school days by that time. We I was so emotional because I remembered all the happy  times and that time is running out because graduation is so close! I was so afraid to go to college because I know our schedules wouldn't permit us to see each other as often as we could. So by the time I was dancing with one of my closest guy friends and I started to thank him, my tears suddenly betrayed me and went down continuously! I know I was being melodramatic, but my friends were very supportive so I guess I did not made a complete fool of myself =)) Things were very complicated by that time, I was having a misunderstanding with someone, my other friends and I are crying because we missed each other (long story!), then one of my guy friends finally got his YES from one of my girl friends. See? Haha, who would forget a night packed with all of your high school friends together with the drama only experienced in High School life? :''''''>



Xs & Os,
B ♥

1 comment:

sherene said...

Oh i like this, it reminds me of my " time".
I had fun with Junior Senior Prom dancing with my crushie.lol
Great pictures, i like the energy:))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...