Thursday, February 23, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day60

Day 60 - A picture of you at a sports game.

Please excuse the sweaty look =))

I never see myself as a person who is good at anything related to sports so PE class is my most hated subject :)) Those pictures were taken from our clan's badminton cup way  back last summer of 2010. I was fortunate enough to be paired with Kuya Ace, he is a GOOD volleyball player, because I am definitely a liability so my partner should be one of the best! We ended up winning the second place, big thanks to him. This summer, they're having this cup once again but I think i'll just pass since I have my summer classes :( It's mandatory for our course so booooooooooooo!





Xs & Os,
B ♥

1 comment:

NinongE24 said...

Hang on to that trophy. I love sports but sports don't love me. I have two sports trophies both from Coaching basketball. I don't remember how the games went but all I have are the fun memories of hanging out with everyone. And it sounds like u and Ace had lots of fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...