Wednesday, February 15, 2012

17th year of Happy Living


After performing in the morning presentation in our school's field demonstration, these two dragged me to Greenhills to buy something and roam around. We stayed for like an hour and a half in Fully Booked then loitered but as we passed this certain spot near Promenade, I can't resist not to take some pictures despite the scorching heat that afternoon! It took us some time before Jamie decides to go their house for us to chill :)


On our way home, Jamie asked me not to sleep immediately kasi gusto niya daw mambulabog sa twitter! Haha, but I got surprised because after taking a shower and dressing up for bed, they were downstairs with a cake in hand! Jamie came up with this scheme because I once told her that I wanted them to drop by on the midnight of my birthday just like Ate Vern Enciso's friends =)) Wishes do come true!

Went to Rockwell on my birthday itself with the two of them again! Haha, I just can't get enough of them. Watched The Vow (tickets courtesy of Zoya ManilaCarmex & Ate Ana Gonzales) alone, because I only have two tickets and I don't want one of them to be left behind so I just told them to go around the mall while i'm watching :) Happy Lemon after then ended the day by leaving a Valentine's note in this wall.

Thanks to the both of you for making my 17th birthday extra special. Nux! :D Love you both *bear hug*
With all the blessings and the people around me, what more can I ask for?



Xs & Os,
B ♥

4 comments:

Mara Felix said...

I like your shirt :) You guys look really cute! :) Hope you had a lovely Valentine's!

Kisses! xxx

http://ilikeyourears.blogspot.com/

Nayantara Sam said...

Soo adorable :)

http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D

Daisy said...

great pictures, and that cakes looks so delicious!

xx Daisy

-> MY BLOG <-

Gabriele Vilkonyte said...

Very cute pictures!! Nice blog, dear! I'm following it now with bloglovin ^^

wolffashion.blogspot.com

have a nice day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...