Thursday, February 23, 2012

First Award in Blogging


Whenever someone receives this award from a co-blogger, you must:
* Thank and link to the person who awarded you this award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Award 15 or so recently discovered great blogs.
* Contact these bloggers and tell them they won.

I was like "Is this for real?!" when I saw a comment on my blog saying that I was one of those people who were awarded with this. This really made my day because i've been seeing this kind of award being passed on and I secretly wished that one of this days, this shall be passed on  me too. Oh well, wishes really do come true :) So a big thanks to Wrey of Fashionmoto for this :''''> And for naming me as a Hopeless Romantic, definitely true!

** 7 Things about me **
1. 17 and NEVER had a boyfriend :( HAHA
2. Certified Bed Person
3. Cannot be separated from my iTouch
4. Undeniably a Mall Rat
5. Not so photogenic
6. Singer only at home
7. Critic ;)

** Recently Discovered Great Blogs (random order) **
2. kwentongkupas.blogspot.com by Sai Pauline
3. krishykitsch.com by Krisha
5. sophiemos.com by Sophie
7. endearinghope.blogspot.com by Maranatha
8. seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com by Nayantara
9. iamasundaykid.blogspot.com by Caffeinated Dreamer
11. shoot-o.blogspot.com by Frances
12. mymariia.blogspot.com by Bea
14. sammyusamson.tumblr.com by Sammy

Enjoy these awesome blogs!





Xs & Os,
B ♥

6 comments:

Sammy Samson said...

Wiiiii! <3

Sweet of you Bei to include my "not-updated-as-of-the-moment-blog" :))

MWA!!! <3

czarianonuevo said...

hey! i'm really honored!! thanks!!


czarina♥
paint it stripes

JC Mercado said...

Bea, more than thanks to see you post my blog here! super duper appreciated! <3

JC
ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

hope said...

AWW! :"> thaaaankkyouuu! :*

Mimi said...

congratulations on getting this blog award! :)

p.s. don't worry about it, you're still young! i'm 21 and i've never had a boyfriend! the right guy will come at the right time, though, that's for sure! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

VogueEsprit said...

THANKS FOR THIS BEA! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...