Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Overjoyed

I'm litteraly overjoyed! Haha =)))) I just checked my dashboard to view the recent posts of my Blog Idols :) Then, one unusual thing caught my eye. A link appeared, 1 comment to manage. Something like that, I don't recall the exact statement. My facial expression was (as I imagined) 'Holy Cow!'. I was so eager to read it that it took me 3 times before I hit it right, i'm using my ipod so it's a little bit harder to press on a certain link when there's a lot of them in the corners. So when i read it, i was sooooooo happy. The first thing that came to my mind was that someone out there read my blog! Haha, then I immediately texted my two closest friends :"> They shared the moment with me. Haha!

It was a simple comment but still, it was my first. Thank you caffeinated dreamer :**

Xs & Os
B ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No problem. I like going around the net and read lives of people so I can prove to myself that I am normal. Hahaha! Keep on blogging. Nakakawala ng stress :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...