Friday, October 7, 2011

PAPA :''>


I went to my dentist this afternoon and on my way home, when I was riding the jeep, I don't know what am thinking but I suddenly looked at the driver. A new passenger suddenly came up then nagbayad siya when he already sat at the back of the driver's seat. Just then, I noticed that there is a little girl beside the driver, probably his daughter. When the little girl reached out her hand to get the money from the passenger and was about to put it on the money box, the driver suddenly pulled her then kissed her forehead. Both of them smiled at each other then the driver continued looking ahead. I suddenly had goosebumps, I was so touched :) 

I realized that it's been a while since I last said "I Love You" to my Papa. I'm a bit teary-eyed when I looked away from the little girl because I remembered how sweet I am before with my Papa when I was in her age. Most people say that fathers are closer to their sons, that may be true but still, fathers give different attention when it comes to their daughters. They may not be sweet at times, but hey, boys are always like that. They love you but they don't usually know how to express themselves. So when your dad would do simple things, appreciate it because it may have taken a lot of courage from him to do that. 


Papa ♥



Xs & Os
B ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...