Tuesday, December 27, 2011

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day02

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

** Taken on my graduation day **

My mom is the person I have been closest with the longest because long before I was born, I am already emotionally and physically attached to her. During my childhood days, she has been my best friend and the best company ever! There may be times that we don't get along but we can't resist each other, it's impossible for the two of us not to talk for more than 2 days. She has her own misgivings but still, I love her to bits and pieces. Given the chance to pick my own mother, I would still choose her :''''''''>

Xs & Os,
B ♥

1 comment:

The Big Apple Girl said...

Hi! you might want to check out my blog :) Follow? <3 thank you.

thebigapplegirl.com

The Big Apple Girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...