Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Critter Notebook

It's been a while since my last post :( I was so busy at school and there are a lot of things happening around me that need not to be bragged in here. But it's happy time again! 

My prelim exams ended today, so I was so jolly when I got home because I can enjoy sleeping late browsing random blogs again :D When I got home, I was welcomed by my mom saying a package arrived! I was so giddy because I've been waiting for two packages, will blog about the other package when it arrives. So back to the package that I received, it's the Quiddity's Bitter Critter from Kryz Uy's Quiddity Giveaway! It's the first ever package I received so excuse me for being so giddy about this :)

This is the one that I got. I don't think i'll be using it, i'll just keep it along with the stuff I treasure most ♥

Just so you know, Quiddity is an arts & travel inspired brand that provides awesome, quirky, kooky stuff for awesome, quirky, kooky people. Their products are very much helpful this yuletide season, most especially the bitter critters! They can be your awesome gift for your cool loved ones ;)


Included is a Certificate of Adoption card & an information card about Quiddity. Awesome!


I feel so blessed because of these little things that i'm having because of being an active online person! With the life I am having right now, what more can I ask for? :) Thank you God for all the blessings.

 **For more information about Quiddity, visit their Facebook page or their Multiply.

Xs & Os,
B ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just dropped by your site. Quiddity's pretty cool..super cute :)

xx,
Maia
[www.maiagonzales.blogspot.com]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...