Saturday, December 31, 2011

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day06

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

** Tita Baby's suprise arrival - June 27,2010 **

I would love to trade places with Tita Baby, my grandfather's sister. She's been living in the states with her whole family for a looooooong time already, way before I was born. Whenever she's around, everyone listens to her. When there are gatherings, she'll be at the phone doing a roll call :)) Imagine that? She's the only girl among her siblings so that's why her voice is above everyone most of the time. My lolo said that life in the states is not as easy as everyone here in PH thinks, that's why as soon as he got the opportunity to come home, he grabbed it and never went back.

So back to why I wanna trade places with her, it's mainly because I want to experience her life for once. How she handles her 2 sons and her grandchildren, how life in the states is, how to be loved and listened by everyone :)

Xs & Os,
B ♥


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...