Sunday, January 1, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day07

Day 07 - A picture that makes you laugh.

**Pam - Jamie - Me - Monica**

HAHA! Just staring at this picture makes me laugh so hard =)) This is one of the gazillion pictures we took at this spot, I chose not to pick the most laughable one because these 3 might kill me if they see it. It reminds me of our laid back days during our high school life, these were the days that we have a lot of time to kill because exams are over and graduation is just around the corner. It rhymes! :D

PS: Sorry for making this my first post of the year. I know i'm supposed to make
a welcome post but i'm having a hard time thinking of what to brag because of my colds and 
headache.  I promise to make it up as soon as I feel better :) **


Xs & Os, 
B ♥

1 comment:

Timeless Confection said...

Happy new year! I would like to invite you to my give-away featuring stuffs from coastal scents, urban decay, soap & glory and h&m. here's the link: http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/2011/12/join-timeless-confection-blog-give-away.html. thank you so much! have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...