Sunday, January 22, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day28

Day 28 - A picture of your favorite place in the world.

* My dream house and room *


I believe in the saying, "There's no place like home." Our home, specifically the bedroom, is my favorite spot in the entire world! If you're my follower in Twitter, you surely know that I am a certified BED person =))) I don't know why but as soon as there's an opportunity to go to sleep or just lie down, I always grab it. There may be a thousand luxurious bedrooms with to die for beds but, I know you'll agree with me, there's this special feeling when you're lying on your own bed. There's no other thing that can beat the safeness feeling when you smelled your overused favorite bed sheet! 


Xs & Os,
B ♥




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...