Tuesday, January 10, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day16

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.


* Bianca Gonzales *


Bianca Gonzales is one of the reasons why I decided to start my own blog (Vern Enciso is the other one). The first ever blog I read was hers and I got so excited because she's celebrating her blog's 8th anniversary during that time. Imagine being able to manage a blog for 8 years?! Who wouldn't be encouraged to make one and the more I read her blog posts, the more I look up to her. From then on, she became one of my inspirations. Not only because of the fame she's living right now but because of how realistic she is when she writes. She's not trying to muddy the water by making everything look nice and perfect, instead, she would always voice her heart out. She's been so blessed and as her reader, I can definitely say that she deserves it all. Through all the good things that she receives, she does not forget how to thank the people that is always by her side and if you are also a reader of her blog, you probably know that she is extremely generous enough to always make it a point to give back to the public :) I hope you'll be reading this Ate Biancs, keep up the good wok and god bless ♥

* Visit her blog! THE DIARY OF A SUPERGIRL WANNABE! *


Xs & Os,
B ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...