Tuesday, January 17, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day23


Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.


I know it's a bit odd because of the title but hey, good books have those weird titles right? :) I've read this back in 4th year high school, I got it from the library. My mom and uncle's first expression when they saw me reading this was  "Ano ba yang binabasa mo (What are you reading)?!"  HAHA! But it's an OMF Literature book so it was really a good read for teenagers like me.

So back to why I love this book, it tackles the life of a girl thinking that she is incomplete because at the age of 16, she is a certified no boyfriend since birth. This book is full of words that will definitely help teens of the same situation to feel that there is more to life than having a boyfriend!


Xs & Os,
B ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...