Wednesday, January 18, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day24


Day 24 - A picture of someone you miss.

Senior's night ♥


Da' Sassy Ladies (formerly known as Desperate Single Ladies, aka DSL) are one of my groupies way back in high school. We started this group during our sophomore year but sadly, I was seperated from them because I was in another section on our junior and senior year. I know I have my own misgivings because I was not able to maximize my time and bond with them for quite some time now. I know some of them are starting to sulk  because i'm always MIA so i'm trying my best to make it up to you guys! I know you'll be reading this coz' i'll send you the link =))) I miss our Karaoke and Mcdo moments girls, LY (virtual bear hug and peck on the cheek)! :)



Xs & Os,
B ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...