Saturday, January 7, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day13

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.


My favorite artist right at the moment I am writing this post is Katy Perry! I love the way she delivers all her songs, right from how she acts in her music videos down to how her face expresses the words coming out of her mouth. All her 'senti' songs really touched me and ended up being played a thousand times in my iPod. There's a certain magic within her that when she sings 'senti' songs, it makes you remember happy memories with someone special :)

** She'll be having a concert here in Manila this January 22. A lot of fans wanted
to watch but the tickets are sold out way back last year. All that's left were the pricey ones. :( **

Xs & Os,
B ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...