Friday, January 20, 2012

100 Day Picture Challenge - Day26


Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Books are my weakness!!!!!!!!! :))

Bought this book recently. It was on sale so it costs P30 only! My friends and I decided to chip in =)) I know it's totally shallow to everyone else but I find it cute because it was the first thing owned by the three of us. Crazy? ;)



I am so proud of myself because I bought this books with my own money and it was not on sale! So I bought it with the original price, a +1 to my achievement :D I'm planning to complete the series by buying every single one with my own money, but if someone kind enough will give me one of those I don't have yet, i'll surely appreciate it! ;)


Xs & Os,
B ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...