Friday, January 6, 2012

Good Start

It's my first official post this year! Well, except for the picture challenges post :P There's nothing extraordinary that happened this past few days so i've been in hiatus. Haha, that's my newly learned word from the other bloggers :)

From the title of this post itself, you should've had a hint of what this will be. It's all about good news! They might be shallow to everyone else but i'm happy with this so don't ruin my moment :))


* Imagine waking up so early but welcomed with this! Nice way to start my day :'''''> *


* I've been sending out emails for my birthday giveaway so I feel so happy when I received this! I just hope this will push through :) *


* Another good way to wake me up from a long nap, thanks Ms. Keigh. See you tomorrow! *


So that's how the story of my Page 5 of 366 went. I've been so glued to twitter for quite some time now and it makes me happy that everyone is like making a point to say something about how their day went by having a hash tag of Page _ of 366. And one more thing, DOT released their new slogan today and with the help of every twitter addict, we trended worldwide! 

#ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines #1ForFun

Xs & Os,
B ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah! congrats on this! :) i hope 2012 will be your year :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...